Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Visual Arts

I have always had a passion for visual art. Although I have other priorities now I remember exploring my artistic ability and having fun with being creative. I loved relearning about the elements and principles of art, and watching how many of these elements are combined to create a masterpiece. It amazes me to see artists that have mastered these techniques and enter into a world of unseen talent. I believe that true artists have the ability to move and shape your feelings and emotions through their work. In my mind i never would have thought that tear art is a form of creativity. After seeing our author/illustrator i thought, "how perfect for the younger children to look and explore with". I believe there are no limits to art except feeling and oh yes the basic knowledge of the priciple and elemements of visual art.

No comments:

Post a Comment