Friday, November 27, 2009

second field blog

Our lessons i found were better with each try. Toward the end we got the hang of using primary sources and transforming the lesson material to become interesting for the students. It was also really nice to see different management skills played through out our observation. That really helps especially when teaching lessons and the teachers needs to have control of the class. I found that our teacher had a very well behaved class and in a way it can set our expectations for us to think that all classes will be just as well behaved. I felt that i connected with all of the students by the end of our field. They caught glimpses of our personalities and wanted to talk and get to know us. I really tried to show them that i cared and i thing that was a big part of them connecting with me. I look forward to next semesters field.

No comments:

Post a Comment